The Laser Precision Wireless Controller sets a new standard for PS3 gaming.
The customised layout of the analog joysticks and rubberised grips deliver more comfort and precision gameplay. Enhanced L2 and R2 triggers also help prevent fingers slipping. The controller has a built-in rechargeable battery and is charged with the included mini USB Charge Cable.
- Custom Analog Stick positioning – Similar to Xbox 360
- Dual Rumble Motors – Touchsense next generation technology
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery – Hours of uninterrupted gameplay with excellent charge time
- Enhanced L2 and R2 Buttons – Concave surface to minimize finger slip
- Includes a Mini USB cable to charge – Charge any Mini USB controller including DS3
- Latency-free wireless gameplay – Eliminate the hassle of tangled cables
- Rubberized controller surface finish – Comfort, complete control and long wear
Review by ugo.com
“Form fitting, comfortable rubber grip material, and with better L2 and R2 buttons than the official Sony controllers, the Shadow has a lot to offer the casual PS3 gamer who loves Killzone 2 but doesn't care about most of the other games. I am definitely not that person, but for those who have become used to playing Halo 3 or any other FPS on the 360 will feel more at home with the switching of the left analog and d-pad…All in all, the Shadow Wireless is not a must buy for everyone, but it does make a interesting and unique addition to the PS3 controller landscape. The price is just about where it should be, and the comfort is a big plus.”
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.