Once again, the most brutal off-road racing festival is back, and this time the 'Stormers are bringing the extreme MotorStorm festival to a major metropolitan city ravaged by a gigantic earthquake. Developed by Evolutions Studios exclusively for the PlayStation 3 (PS3), MotorStorm: Apocalypse brings back the signature MotorStorm racing madness but this time the racers must deal with the unpredictability of a crumbling urban environment.
Filled with unstable skyscrapers, fiery subway tunnels, twisting bridges, and collapsing buildings, the almost completely abandoned city offers the perfect playground for MotorStorm's electric brand of brutal street racing. Fully customize your collection of vehicles, including supercars, muscle cars, and superbikes, and face down your fellow 'Stormers as well as a city where destruction awaits you at every turn. With tremors and aftershocks continuing to hit the city in real-time, players will be faced with making quick decisions in a landscape on the verge of total devastation. Welcome to the apocalypse, MotorStorm style!
- Pick and customize vehicles from no less than 12 classes (assume there will be more than 12-), with supercars, muscle cars, superbikes, choppers and more now added to the legendary mix of MotorStorm classics
- Take part in more than 40 unique races, with tracks changing for each visit
- Survive staggering and epic real-time destruction effects – everything from machine gun fire to rocket attacks to earthquakes happening as you race
- With 3D support, immerse yourself in the race as every crash and explosion come to life right into your living room in stereoscopic glory on your 3D TV
- Battle friends with 4-player split-screen, or take 4-player split-screen online for even more racing mayhem
- Deep online features including intense 16-player online racing, sharing custom car designs with friends, and creating and sharing totally new game experiences with the incredible Game Mode Creator
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.