This classic medieval village with marketplace is a perfect match for any LEGO® Castle. Full of authentic features, fun accessories and all-new animals to expand and enhance your kingdom; it includes two complete buildings with detailed interiors like a blacksmith’s shop with waterwheel-driven hammer, a food stand, tree, table, cart, cows, chicken, rooster, duck, peasants, knights, rare elements and colours, and more!
- Play inside! The 2 two-story buildings feature a hinge system that allows you to open and close them as you wish!
- The yellow building contains the stables, blacksmiths shop and his home upstairs! Help the blacksmith forge the swords with the water powered trip hammer! Don’t forget to close the stable gates and feed the horse some carrots!
- The classically European styled blue building features a cozy tavern on the first floor and welcoming bedroom on the top floor.
- Lots of authentic touches: fireplaces in the bedrooms, pictures on the walls, dressing tables, working doors and windows and other interior details!
- The soldiers and peasants alike shop and eat in the marketplace filled with baskets of fish, apples and flowers. Sit at the table for a meal of cheese and whole turkey but stay out of the way of the soldiers carrying the kings treasure!
- Includes 8 minifigures: blacksmith, 2 soldiers, 2 male peasants, 2 female peasants and a boy minifigure!
- Buildings measure over 7.5" (19cm) tall and over 9" (22cm) long when open wide!
Review from reviewsofunusualsize.blogspot.co.nz
"Re: A classically styled Medieval set, complete with two detailed buildings, 2 cows, a duck, a rooster, a chicken, a fruit stand, tree, frog, food, weapons, a carrot and 8 minifigs. This set is only available on the Lego website.
Outstanding: Everything is outstanding in this set. It takes forever to build and is consistently fun and cleverly designed and has little touches like pictures on the walls and a waterwheel powered blacksmith shoppe. The buildings themselves are beauties too, with unique layouts and colors, detailed inside and out.
Unacceptable: The tree, while very cool looking is quite fragile. There are a few places, especially around the windows, where the structure consists of loosely stacked tubes with significant gaps between them. It's still structurally sound and it looks great, but those poor peasants must get awfully chilly in the evenings!
Summary: This is possibly my favorite Lego set that I own, which is saying a lot. I may not have as extensive collection as some, but of the four and a half 20-gallon tubs at home, this was the only set I brought with me to Maine…If you have any interest in Legos, especially the Castle sets, you owe it to yourself to buy at least one of these. 5/5
Notes: There are a lot of pieces in this set, and though it sports the same easy to follow instructions as all of their sets, the pieces for this puppy come in two or three big, unsorted bags. So allow plenty of room for sorting the first time you build this!"
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.