Starting at 4GB, SDHC cards offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. In addition, Kingston's SDHC cards use new speed “class” ratings known as Class 4, 6 & 10 that deliver a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with SDHC devices.
Although identical in size to todays standard SD card, the new SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
For added reliability and durability, our solid-state SDHC memory cards are built of nonvolatile memory components and have no moving parts that could wear out or break. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support.
- Capacity: 32GB
- Dimensions: 24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm
- Weight: 2.5 g
- High-Speed Class Rating Class 4: 4MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature: –25 C to 85 C
- Storage Temperature: –40 C to 85 C
- Voltage 3.3v
- Compliant with the SD Card Association card 2.00 specification (Class 4 & Class 6)
- Secure built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- File Format SDHC File Format – FAT32 (only for capacities 4GB and above)
- Simple as easy as plug-and-play
- Lifetime Warranty
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.