Connect several USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 devices to your computer.
The Kaiser Baas USB 3.0×7 Port Hub offers an ideal way to connect multiple USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices to the one USB port on your computer.
It supports two USB 3.0 and five USB 2.0 devices such as hard drives, digital cameras, webcams, MP3 players and printers. It is plug and play compatible, hot swappable and supports a data transfer rate up to 5GB/s. Also included is a power supply for USB devices that require additional power to operate. It supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X*.
*USB 2.0 only
- Automatically switches to the highest speed available by the connected peripheral
- Powered directly from the USB port
- Supports data transfer rate up to 5GB/s
- Supports Micro-SD/M2 cards, no adaptor required
- Plug and play and hot swappable
- Interface: USB 3.0 up to 5GB/s, USB 2.0 up to 480Mb/s
- Size: 85×60×20 mm
- O/S: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.