Digital TV on any Mac, PC or iPad in your home network
EyeTV Netstream DTT turns all the computers on your home network into a TV and DVR. If your home has a Wi-Fi network, you can watch live TV wirelessly anywhere in the home or garden.
With EyeTV Netstream DTT the entire familiy can share a TV tuner. A dual tuner, EyeTV Netstream DTT can deliver a different TV programme to two users at the same time, regardless of whether they are watching on a Mac, PC or iPad. EyeTV Netstream DTT gets its TV signal from an aerial and streams television in any room of your home.
EyeTV Netstream DTT does not require a dedicated network; you can stream live TV, surf the web and send email all at the same time. An intelligent device, EyeTV Netstream DTT offers centralised configuration via web browser and auto-discovery via UPnP + Bonjour. EyeTV Netstream DTT operates seamlessly on multiple computers; the two tuners are automatically allocated between computers as needed and capacity can easily be expanded by connecting an additional EyeTV Netstream DTT to the network.
EyeTV – watch, record, edit, enjoy!
- Watch with EyeTV – pause and rewind live television on your Mac – at your desk or from the comfort of your sofa. Relax in your living room and use the EyeTV remote to channel surf and navigate the full screen menus.
- Record with EyeTV 3 – the integrated Programme Guide with two full weeks of detailed TV listings.** Search for your favourite programmes, topics and actors using multiple criteria and full text search terms, and save and record your searches in one easy step. You can even record an entire TV series automatically.
- Edit with EyeTV 3’s – the built-in Editor removes unwanted content from your recording or lets you crop the beginning and end of a programme. The Editor also enables you to create short clips from longer recordings and save the clips as new EyeTV recordings.
- Enjoy with EyeTV – send recordings automatically to iTunes for playback on an iPhone or iPad, or enjoy on your big-screen television with Apple TV. You can even share your EyeTV recordings over a local network with other Macs. Elgato offers an optional EyeTV app to stream live or recorded TV to an iPhone or iPad (available on the App Store).
DVB-T Dual Tuner:
- Frequency range: 48–860MHz (VHF and UHF)
- Supported digital TV standards: DVB-T
- COFDM Demodulator: Supported modulations 16, 64 QAM, QPSK; Bandwidths 6, 7, 8 MHz
Input and Output:
- Aerial input: Coaxial connector (IEC)
- 100Base-T Ethernet
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Weight & Dimensions: 23 × 119 × 119 mm; 262 g
- Macintosh: Intel Core CPU, Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7, 2.0 GHz Intel/AMD CPU
- iOS Devices: iPod touch (4th generation or later), iPhone (iPhone 4 or later) and iPad; requires iOS 4.3.5 or newer
- 1 GB RAM
- Home network with 100Base-T Ethernet (802.11n for wireless)
- Internet connection required to download Program Guide data.
- Network bandwidth must be high enough to allow for streaming of television signals.
- 720p or 1080i HD features require an Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
- MPEG-2 HD and MPEG-4/H.264 TV channels are not supported on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. EyeTV and THC software support MPEG-2 and MPEG-4/H.264 in both SD and HD.
- DVB-T reception can vary by location, and a rooftop aerial may be required in areas with a weak or obstructed DVB-T signal.
- EyeTV Netstream app (available on the App Store) required to stream a live TV signal to an iPad.
- EyeTV Netstream DTT Network Tuner for DVB-T
- EyeTV 3 software for Mac (CD-ROM)
- THC TV software for Windows (CD-ROM)
- DVB-T rod aerial with tilt/swivel magnetic base and detachable suction cup
- Ethernet cable
- Power Supply
- PDF Product Manual (CD-ROM)
- Quick Start Guide
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.