"Know It All" is a unique guide to general knowledge, combining essential information with intelligence quizzes that readers can take to test their progress.The book contains 10 sections each tackling a key subject with a quiz at the end of each section, and a final 10 mixed-subject quizzes at the end of the book.
- Section One Understanding the Universe
- Section Two The Story of The Earth
- Section Three The Story of Life
- Section Four Exploring The World
- Section Five Invention and Discovery
- Section Six Conflicts of The Modern world
- Section Seven The Structure of Society
- Section Eight The World of Thought
- Section Nine Artistic Endeavor
- Section Ten Fruits of The earth
- Final Quizzes
Julie Whitaker is a writer and researcher currently living on Vancouver Island, Canada. She has contributed to many books, including Did You Know-, the Picturepedia series, the Quizmasters series and several encyclopedias. Susan Aldridge is a journalist and author specialising in chemistry, medicine, health, psychology and popular science. She has contributed to several encylopedias and her other published works include Use Your Brain to Beat Addiction and The Thread of Life: The Story of Genes and Genetic Engineering. Elizabeth King Humphrey lives in North Carolina and has many writing credits to her name, has taught English and creating writing classes and was a member of the Student Advisory Board for UNC Wilmington's Publishing Laboratory.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
Customers who purchased this also purchased...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.