Connect your laptop or desktop computer to your wireless network.
Connect your computer to your modem or router without any cables. Simply insert the setup CD, run the software setup and plug the adapter into a USB port on your computer, and you’re ready to connect to the Internet from anywhere in your home.
Get wireless speeds ideal for surfing, emailing and instant messaging—up to 150Mbps.
WEP and WPA/WPA2 security protocols and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) let you configure and secure your connection.
Backward-compatible with 802.11a/g devices at 54 Mbps and 802.11b products at 11 Mbps, the N150 Wireless USB Adapter can connect to older wireless networks and hotspots as well as newer 802.11n networks and wireless-N devices that offer increased range and speed.
- Easy Setup: Plug the adapter into your computer’s USB port and insert the setup CD, and you’re ready to surf, email and instant message
- Speed: Up to 150Mbps
- Push-Button Security: Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) at the push of a button
- Backward-Compatible: Backward-compatible with 802.11a/g devices at 54Mbps as well as 802.11b products at 11Mbps
- Lifetime Warranty
- Browser Based Management: Internet Explorer® 7 and above, Firefox® , or Safari®
- Humidity: Operating: 10 ~ 85% non-condensing Storing: 5 ~ 95% non-condensing
- ISP Protocols Supported: Dynamic, Static, PPOE, Telstra BigPond
- LEDs: 1× network status LED, 1× WPS LED
- Max. No of WLAN Connections: 16
- WPS Push Button Security: Yes
- N150 Wireless USB Adapter
- Setup CD with User Manual
- PC with available USB port
- PC running Windows® XP (SP3 or greater), Windows Vista®, or Windows 7
- CD-ROM drive
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.