What is a Category 5e crossover patch cable? Think of it as the footpath that
connects certain houses together on your block. Actually, it's a cable that
directly links one computer to another on a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 CAT 5e UTP crossover cable with molded strain relief is designed to connect Hub-to-Hub or PC-to-PC. Features RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a molded strain relief.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T networks.
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission.
- This product is guaranteed for life!
- Molded strain relief provides extra security around connector.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.