The Zenbook™ uses a precision-crafted design measuring only 3mm at the front and 9mm at the rear. The form features razor thin edges and a curved center section, which is both practical and attractive – while accommodating the powerful computing components within, this design also looks totally unique. It embodies beauty and strength in complete balance and harmony.
Incredible Responsiveness and Green
Exclusive Asus Super Hybrid Engine II with instant on enables 2-second resume of the notebook from sleep, with up to two weeks* of standby time with open files and other pending data kept safe in memory. Plus, automatic data backup when the battery reaches 5% charge further helps secure your work. Asus Zenbook™ keeps energy saving front and center with a dedicated Battery Saving Mode, which conserves power whenever possible to increase battery life by as much as 25%. You’re also always in the know when it comes to the battery thanks to Asus PowerWiz, a utility that shows exactly how much charge is left per application – web browsing, movie watching. Asus Zenbook™ combines power, efficiency, smooth usage and user empowerment, all on in one sleek package.
- Actual UX31E & UX21E standby time may vary due to specific component performance, connected devices, and environmental differentiation.
Asus is proud to deliver the world’s first ultrabook with SATA 6Gb/s solid state storage, making for an amazingly smooth and fast computing experience. Additionally, all Asus Zenbook™ models ship with USB 3.0 as standard, multiplying the transfer rates of current USB 2.0 by as much as a factor of ten! Combined, SSD storage and USB 3.0 create incredible speed of data transfer rates.
Another Asus exclusive, SonicMaster technology was co-developed with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower® to deliver breathtaking, lifelike audio that far exceeds the limitations of conventional notebook PC sound performance. Deeper, more impactful and wider in range, SonicMaster delivers four times the sound output of other ultrabooks without increasing the size or weight of the form factor.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 2677M Processor (1.8/2.9Ghz, 4MB)
- Operating System: Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64bit
- Chipset: Intel® QS67 Express Chipset
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM, OnBoard Memory
- Display: 13.3" 16:9 HD+ (1600×900) LED Backlight
- Graphic: Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- Storage: SATA3 256GB SSD
- Card Reader: 2 in 1 card reader ( SD/ MMC)
- Networking: Integrated 802.11 b/g/n
- Built-in Bluetooth™: V4.0
- Interface: 1 x Headphone-out jack (Audio-in Combo); 1 x USB 3.0 port(s); 1 x USB 2.0 port(s); 1 x micro HDMI; 1 x Mini VGA
- Battery: 50 Whrs Polymer Battery
- Power Adapter: Output : 19 V DC, 2.37 A, 45 W; Input : 100 –240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
- Dimensions: Only 3 mm at the front and 9 mm at the rear; 32.5×22.3×0.3 ~1.7 cm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-year limited International hardware warranty; On-line problem resolution through web interface (BIOS, Driver update); OS (Windows® 7 ) install/uninstall consultation; Bundled software install/uninstall consultation; ASUS software supporting
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.