ASUS HD 7970 DirectCU II: coolest and quietest 28nm card
- Cranked 75MHz over reference for an ultimate engine clock of 1000MHz
- All new DirectCU thermal design utilizes six all-copper heatpipes and 20% bigger dissipation area, achieving 20% cooler and 14dB quieter performance than reference
- Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM with 12-phase Super Alloy Power technology delivers precise digital power and enhanced durability for stable overclocking
- VGA Hotwire allows you to plug and solder wires on the card's voltage regulators and accurately read and control Vcore, Vmem, and PLL voltages on a hardware level
- GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clock speeds, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface
- One card drives up to six screens with AMD Eyefinity™ 6
Graphics Engine: AMD Radeon HD 7970
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory: GDDR5 3GB
Engine Clock: 1000 MHz
Memory Clock: 5600 MHz ( 1400 MHz GDDR5 )
RAMDAC: 400 MHz
Memory Interface: 384-bit
- D-Sub Max Resolution : 2048×1536
- DVI Max Resolution : 2560×1600
- DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
- HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (via DVI to HDMI adaptor x 1 )
- Display Port : Yes x 4 (Regular DP)
- HDCP Support : Yes
1 x CrossFire cable
1 x Power cable
1 x DVI to HDMI adaptor
- DirectCU Series
- TOP Series
- Super Alloy Power
Software: ASUS Utilities & Driver
Dimensions: 11 " x 5.1 " x 2.1 " Inch
Note *To have the best cooling performance, ASUS HD7970-DC2T-3GD5 extends the
fansink to 2.5 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension
prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
*Support for six simultaneous displays may require complementary products compatible with DisplayPort.
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.