Perfect balance of 28nm power with cool and quiet performance
- DirectCU thermal utilizes direct-contact GPU heatpipes for 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference.
- Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power technology delivers precise digital power and enhanced durability for stable overclocking
- GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clock speeds, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface.
Graphics Engine: AMD Radeon HD 7870
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory: GDDR5 2GB
Engine Clock: 1000 MHz
Memory Clock: 4800 MHz ( 1200 MHz GDDR5 )
RAMDAC: 400 MHz
Memory Interface: 256-bit
- D-Sub Max Resolution : 2048×1536
- DVI Max Resolution : 2560×1600
- D-Sub Output : Yes x 1 (via DVI to D-Sub adaptor x 1)
- DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-D), Yes x 1 (DVI-I)
- HDMI Output : Yes x 1
- Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
- HDCP Support : Yes
1 x CrossFire cable
1 x DVI to D-Sub adaptor
Software: ASUS Utilities & Driver
ASUS Features: DirectCU Series
Dimensions: 01.47 " x 4.25 " x 1.54 " Inch
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.